Mechanical O&F Wing Agra Division
Sr. DME (O&F) : -- Sr. Gyanesh Tripathi
ADME (O&F) : -- 1 (The Post of ADME (O&F) is at present vacant due to sudden demise of Sh. S K Baronia,
ADME/O&F/Agra. On 16.02.08 )
SSE (O&F) : -- 1 (Created in Oct 07; incumbency awaited.)
LI /HQ (O&F) : -- Sr. B K Udainia
Functions : --
1.DSL loco operation including administrative control of Diesel running staff and administrative & cadre control of diesel loco inspecting staff, diesel crew lobbies/ diesel crew desks in combined crew lobbies.
2. Planning of DSL fuel requirement and control over RDIs.
3. Disaster management including maintenance and operation of ART,ARME, SPART and BD cranes including administrative control of staff looking after maintenance and operation of ART, ARME, BD cranes.
4. Planning and coordinating M&P programme for division and control of M&P budget.
5. Any other specific work assigned by CME/DRM/CMPE (Dsl) from time to time.
Organization of Power control : --
1.CPCOR - 1
2.PCOR - 4
3.Recorders - 4
Functions of power control : --
1. Planning and directing engine movement so as to ensure efficient engine utilization.
2. Obtaining assistance from sheds short of engines and crews.
3. Timely arrangements for the relief of crews whose duties hours are likely to be exceeded on the road.
4. Taking timely action to prevent engine failure due to shortage of water.
5. Arranging relief in case of accidents as per chapter IV of the Accidents Manual.
6. Maintaining board indicating power position.
7. Rendering advice and assistance to locomotive running staff.
8. Carrying out any other duties allotted to him by the Sr. Divisional Mechanical Engineer from time to time.
9. DSL loco holding.
10. Uses / statistics
11. Monitoring of loco link.
12. Monitoring of crew link.
13. Crew balancing.
14. Management of ART/ARME during any derailment or accident.
15. Reporting of failure / unusual of DSL loco.
16. Information collection from respective division and to deliver to Traffic controller.
17. Monitoring of schedules of goods locomotives.
18. Monitoring of minor repair attention at station with the help of DSL shed staff.
19. Monitoring of FOIS
20. Counseling of the Drivers during any unusual and repair of DSL loco.
21. Monitoring of fuel balancing.
22. Reporting of failures, unusual, punctuality loss to HQ.
23. Monitoring of crew grievances regarding the DSL loco working.
At the time of accident or derailment power Controller will undertake the following action in the given order of priority:
1. Sound the siren for ART & ARMV
2. Give orders to loco Lobby In charge for sounding the siren for ARMV and ART
3. Power Controllers will also order movement of ARMV and ART (with 140T crane ) from adjoining division for approaching the accident site from the other end; details given in chapter-3, section (A4) and (B5).
4. There after he will inform his departmental officers and supervisors.
5. Intimation of accident to HQ Control Office.
6. Monitoring restoration work of accident at site.
Cadre Position of running staff : --
(Cadre control is with) Sr.DEE (OP)
..1Loco Pilot Mail
Loco Pilot Goods
..2Loco Pilot Shunting
Asst Loco Pilot
29.140 T Crane :
Railway Board has allotted 140 Ton Diesel Hydraulic Crane manufactured by Jamalpur Workshop to NCR to be kept at AGC. Necessary infrastructure facilities at AGC for stabling and maintenance of the crane are under planning.
31.Rail Bus depot:
Rail Bus depot is located at Mathura-cantt station and it is about 2.5 Kms away from MTJ Junction. The self propelled single coach vehicle was started on 02-10-1998 between MTJ Vrindavan section which is about 13 Kms.
This Rail Bus completes 5 round trips in a day. The special maintenance schedule is given on every Sunday. Therefore, only 4 trips are possible on every Sunday. Rail Bus was handed over by IZN division, NER to New Agra division NCR on 01.04.2003.
Salient Features: - Rail-Bus No. 10006 YRB
I.Diesel Engine :-:Make M/s Cumins India Limited,
Model No.: N 743L ( Natural Aspirated )
b.Horse Power212 H.P. at 2100 RPM
c.Idle Speed: 600 RPM
d.Cooling: Radiator Cooled
II.Hydraulic Transmission :- Model No. KTC10020M,
Make : M/s KirloskarPneumatic
Dry Weight : 550 Kg.
III.Axle drive gear box: Make M/s Kirloskar Pneumatic
to Specifications no.733351.
IV.Break System: Air-brake
V.Sitting Capacity: 56 Passengers
Standing Capacity: 78 Passengers
VI.Max. Speed: 60 KMPH, Section Speed 50 KMPH
VII.Bogie: ICF ALL COIL
Staff Position of Rail Bus Depot :-
SE ( D )
HRE Van at Mathura
The van has various type and capacity hydraulic tools to attend minor derailment at site. It also has accessories like DG set, hand tools and power tools. The gauges for track measurements necessary to investigate the cause of derailment have also been provided in the van.
History : -
These HRE equipments were originally procured for Banda ART of erstwhile Central Railway. These transferred to Agra ART after separation of division and finally given to MTJ in 2003